
So far, it has been either too cold, too dark, or too cold and dark to really to much at the house by the time we get over there to do anything more than drop stuff off by the front door. We are thinking of having the electricity turned on so that we can have lights and a space heater, but haven't looked into how much it would actually cost yet.

Here is the famous fishy shower curtain. My hands started to stiffen up before it was completely hung. I decided it was better not to get frostbite, and stopped while there was enough feeling left in my fingers to operate the camera.
3 comments:
I like the fishy shower curtain. Especially the fishy clips.
Also i just want to say I have a lot of trouble associating hanging a shower curtain with frost bite
That is a marvellous shower curtain. Our shower has doors, so I can never have one like that.
Oh man, we bought our house at this time of year a few years ago and I remember all too well those dark and freezing nights of trying to get things done. We did eventually turn on the electricity after the pipes froze -- something to keep in mind!
Post a Comment