Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Myo, dear Myo,

I fear that my brain has been so tired of late that it is incapable of writing anything much, catching up or moving on. I read board posts and think of answers, but seldom write them. I think of people I could/should email, and just don't. I've thought of my poor, neglected blog and couldn't even get myself to post a picture. Several awful nights' sleep is catching up to me, and I need many, many hours of sleep; many more than I can actually get in practicality. (See? I know that doesn't really make sense, but I can't figure out how to fix it.) It is 8:15, and I am going to bed before my 9-year old.

9 comments:

myo said...

But see? You have now updated your blog.
You really should feel a sense of achievemaant about that.
And what about that beaut halloween pumpkin?

Well, i'll let you get back to The Neverending Quest for Success, Inner Peace, and a Really Clean Kitchen. Or just a good night's sleep.

myo said...

achievement.

i can so spell achievement.

Skywolf said...

I've been a bit like this myself lately. Perhaps there's something in the apricot brandy.

But yes. Indeed... your blog is neglected no longer. You have atcheeved.

See - I can spell too. :p

Jess said...

Ye gods. When do you next get some serious time off? Christmas?

Emano said...

I have 1/2 day Wed. Nov. 22 and all of the 23 and 24 for Thanksgiving.

Ata said...

Tut tut, Sky. It is spelled "atachieved". Tut tut tut.

Skywolf said...

Ah. I thought 'atachieved' meant something accomplished by atavaria. Clearly I need to consult my Hobbling dictionary more often...

Emano said...

I just spell it "done good."

La Tulipe said...

Poor Mater.

Try spicing thy Chai with gingo Bilbo.

says Rian, in innocence.