Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane....

The Eldest Girl and I are leaving for Haiti at 1:30 AM Saturday morning. I am feeling just the tiniest bit of stress in preparing-- what we will need (where am I going to find bug spray and sunscreen in the middle of winter?), what needs to happen at home, and what I need to prepare my classes for the entire week I'm gone. Trust me, it's best that I not post; it would not be pretty.

We'll be back on the 19th, hopefully leaving at a more decent hour but I can't be bothered to check the ticket just now.

2 comments:

keppet said...

Wehoo!
Sounds so exciting. Can't wait for the photos.

Georgiann said...

Praying for your safety on the Haiti trip, and looking forward to reading about your adventure!