Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday

Why is it that it is warm and sunny all day until it is time for me to put the leash on the dog and tke him for a walk?

I ordered a Canon PowerShot A520 from B&H photo today, which Amazon claims is $499, but I have seen most places selling it for about half that. Mine is reconditioned in "mint" condition. B&H is supposed to be quite reputable, so I expect that their "mint" really means "mint."

Tomorrow is the Boy's birthday, along with George W. To celebrate, we will be eating pancakes for supper and having chocolate cream pie (no cake). He is having a hard time waiting for his Yu-Gi-Oh duel disk launcher; I am contemplating waking him up at midnight to give it to him. The only flaw in the plan is that I'd have to be up at midnight.

Off to walk in the rain. Again.

No comments: