Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The first weekend after school ends we go to Cape Cod to spend time with my parents, and the week after that we go to visit my in-laws. The only bad thing about this arrangement is that right after school ends, I look around the house and see all the things that I have have time to do while not working but I can't do them because I am packing, unpacking, doing laundry, and repacking while I am home. But really that's the only bad thing; all the gardening, room re-arranging, and closet organization will still be waiting when I get back. It's just that I'm in the middle of the "laundry and re-packing" part of the week and not in the mood. We had a good time on the Cape, and once I get things together a little bit more I can even post pictures. On that note, I am happy to report that my camera survived the trip. After two Cape trips in a row with a camera casualty, I'm always concerned.

No comments: